Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew. For Callies' finale, she was charged with teaching her very own class – completely unassisted. While being video taped no less!
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew: Use of For The Meat. Here is the best "Mike's Spicy Green Chile Chicken Stew" recipe we have found so far. This will be smell and look delicious. You can have Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew using 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew
- Prepare of ● For The Meat.
- You need 1 of LG Rotisserie Chicken [shreaded from bone].
- Prepare of ● For The Canned Goods.
- It’s 5 (14 oz) of Cans Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of Can ROTELL Tomatoes.
- You need 1 (1 Pound) of Can Tomatillos [drained – crushed].
- You need of ● For The Fresh Vegetables.
- It’s 3 Pounds of Fresh Roasted Hatch Green Chilies [peeled – stems/seeds removed – chopped – reserve 1 pound – we used extra hot chiles].
- It’s 1 of EX LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Garlic [smashed – minced].
- Prepare 2 of EX LG Jalapeños [seeds/membranes removed – chopped].
- Prepare 1 of LG Bunch Fresh Cilantro [leaves – chopped – add 1/2 initially – reserve other 1/2 for your finish & garnish].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [chopped].
- You need 3 of LG Potatoes [peeled – chopped].
- It’s of ● For The Spices.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ground Cumin [reserve 1 tbsp].
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder [reserve 1/2 tbsp].
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder [reserve 1/2 tbsp].
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt [or more to taste].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Celery Seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green Chile Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mexican Oregeno [crushed].
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of ● For The Finish.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Mexican 3 Cheese [added last].
- It’s of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Shreaded Cheese.
- You need of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of Tortilla Chips.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Queso Fresco Cheese.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Green Chile Chicken Stew. You need of For The Vegetables & Fluids. Put the chicken in a large pot over medium heat and add water to cover. Add the cumin, thyme, marjoram and basil.
Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew instructions
- Strip chicken meat from bones and shread..
- Chop your vegetables. Add 1/2 Cilantro leaves and potatoes last..
- Canned goods needed. Add to pot with all seasonings..
- Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add potatoes and simmer 20 minutes longer – or until potatoes are soft. In the last 5 minutes – add anything that says, "reserves." Except for cheese and cilantro..
- Turn off heat and allow stew to set for 10 minutes. Then, add cheese and reserved cilantro and mix..
- Serve hot with warm flour tortillas or, sturdy tortilla chips with cilantro, cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!.
Remove the chicken from the pot and allow it to cool. Heat the oil in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add broth, green chiles, zucchini, carrots, salt, and garlic salt. Saute the garlic, poblano peppers and onions. Return the chicken to the pot and stir.