Spicy ground meat with vegetables. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. Loaded with tender meats, creamy sauces & gooey cheeses. Hunt for us in the freezer aisle!
Our tastiest, most popular ground meat recipes, from traditional Chinese to Southeast Asian, rice and noodles-all made easier to make by using ground In our house, ground meat is a total lifesaver. There's no need to slice or cut a slab of meat; you just take it out, toss it in, and dinner is on the table.. Fill up warm corn tortillas with the ground beef. You can have Spicy ground meat with vegetables using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy ground meat with vegetables
- It’s of ———————meat———————-.
- You need of ground meat i used beef.
- It’s of seasoned salt.
- You need of Gochujang/ chili pepper paste.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of raisins.
- Prepare of sliced olives.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of tomato paste.
- You need of white pepper powder.
- You need of raisins.
- You need of hot chili oil.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- It’s of —————-vegtables————————–.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- It’s of butter and/ or bacon drippings.
- Prepare of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of mixed vegetables, i used broccoli, cauliflower,and carrot mix.
- It’s of ———————-sauce———————.
- It’s of buttermilk, the soured kind.
- You need of plain yogurt.
- You need of / cup grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Top with either cooked Asian veggies (like in the recipe) or a fresh slaw using cabbage, cilantro, green onion, and lime juice. Throw the leftover meat into a quick quesadilla. It may sound weird but it's seriously delicious. However if you are especially sensitive to spicy food then I recommend substituting green bell pepper for the jalapeno.
Spicy ground meat with vegetables step by step
- In a deep pan, heat chili oil..
- Add all the meat ingredients and brown stirring occasionally. Drain the meat and set aside..
- Add butter and or bacon drippings to a pan, heat. Add vegetables and cook covered, for 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- When done set aside.
- Add milk and yogurt to the meat mixture mixing well. stirring in the cheeses..
- Add vegetables to a plate in the center. add meat sauce to the vegetables.
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
I would also suggest using regular tomato sauce instead of a hot tomato sauce. Add oregano and stir to combine. Cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink. Add both cans of tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, sugar, Italian seasoning, and pepper. In a skillet; brown ground beef, onions and garlic.