Chocolate Raspberry Linzer Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Raspberry Linzer Cookies using 0 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Raspberry Linzer Cookies
Chocolate Raspberry Linzer Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and then sift it..
- Cream the butter and sugar together on high speed until light and fluffy. Should take a few minutes. I used the whisk attachment..
- Beat the egg separately and mix it with the butter and sugar using medium speed..
- Change the attachment to the paddle attachment..
- Slowly add it in the flour mixture until well combined..
- Remove the dough from the mixture, wrap it plastic wrap and chill it for at least 2 hours..
- Roll out the dough and cut out your cookie shapes. Make sure to do half the cookies with a solid shape for the bottom and half the cookies with a window for the top..
- Bake the cookies for about 12-15 mins (depending on your oven).
- After it's done, let them cool to room temperature.
- To assemble: flip the solid cookie upside down and place a dollop of jam on it. Take a window cookie and place some jam at the bottom as a glue. Press the top and bottom together..