Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice. Here is how you cook it. The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice: You need of For The Proteins. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice.
Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice is something which I've loved my entire life. To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. A bed of jasmine rice lends contrast to the bold flavors of the dish. You can cook Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice using 38 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 4 of LG Fresh Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed & brined].
- Prepare 1 Can of Chicken Broth [as needed for steaming].
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil [for frying].
- You need of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Pepper Corns.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Powdered Ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need as needed of Water & Ice [enough to cover chicken].
- You need of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [all de-seeded – julienned or sliced].
- Prepare 1/2 of LG White Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of LG Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of LG Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Orange Bell Pepper.
- It’s 6 of LG Fresh Garlic Cloves [sliced].
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeños [sliced – deseeded].
- It’s to taste of Baby Corn [optional].
- It’s to taste of Water Chestnuts [[optional].
- It’s of ● For The Green Herbs [added last to pan – 1/2 cup each].
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Thai Basil [optional].
- You need Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need Leaves of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of ● For The Seasoning.
- You need 4 tbsp of Gochujang Korean Hot Pepper Paste [or more].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Minced Ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of ● For The Garnishes [as needed].
- You need of Chives [for garnish].
- You need of Sesame Seeds [got garnish].
- It’s of ● For The Sides.
- It’s as needed of White Jasmine Rice [as per manufacturers directions].
Creamy mayo mixed with gochujang (a popular sweet and spicy Korean condiment) and tangy dressed radishes are the perfect Serve the cooked beef and boy choy over the cooked rice. Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, mike's spicy korean chicken over jasmine rice. One of my favorites food recipes.
Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice step by step
- Rinse and trim your chicken breasts of any fat..
- Split your breasts in half and brine for 3 hours in ice cold water in fridge. Ideal temp is 38°..
- Cut brined chicken breasts into 1" cubes and place in heated pan. Fry for 10 minutes covered [you'll want your chicken moist] with chicken broth as needed. Or, until no pink juices flow once pierced..
- Add your Gochujang paste, ginger vinager, red pepper flakes and soy to pan. Add broth if needed. Mix well and fry for another 3 minutes covered. Gochujang is Koreas favorite pepper paste..
- Fully cooked and seasoned chicken pictured. Cover with wrap until needed to keep chicken moist..
- Your fresh vegetables needed pictured..
- Julienne and/or slice your vegetables. I'll usually pre-slice my vegetables and bag them for times sake..
- Fry all of your hard vegetables [reserve your leafy herbs] until just slightly limp. You'll want some crisp to them. Then add your leafy herbs and heat at the finish for 1 minute..
- Plate rice, then vegetables and chicken on top for service. Garnish with chives, cilantro and/or sesame seeds. Serve with soy sauce. Enjoy!.
For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Mike's Spicy Korean Chicken Over Jasmine Rice is one of the most well. This little spicy Korean chicken bowl is SO amazing. I said easy to make, so I know you are interested.