Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice. Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice MMOBRIEN ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO This easy dish is perfect as any Mexican side dish. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne. Stir in prepared peppers and corn, the olives,.
If you are wondering what the difference is between Spanish Rice and Mexican Rice, then i'll fill you in on a little secret: there really is no difference. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. I really wanted to make my Authentic Spicy Spanish Rice – a proven winner. You can have Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice
- You need of Instant Success Rice [or you can make your own].
- Prepare of ROTELL Tomatoes With Green Chilies.
- You need of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of Sweet Onion.
- You need of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- You need of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Of Your Favorite Salsa.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- It’s of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- You need of Tabasco Sauce.
This easy spicy rice is the perfect accompaniment to any type of curry, and is the ideal way to make plain rice more interesting. Make it as hot and spicy as you like. Spanish Rice Or Mexican Rice? "Hey Alexa, play 'Mi Gente' by J Balvin." These were my words as I prepared to make this cozy rice recipe. The spice level of your salsa will determine how spicy your Spanish rice will taste.
Mike's EZ Spicy Spanish Rice instructions
- Spicy Bean Burrito and Spanish Rice pictured..
- Fine mince your vegetables and herbs..
- Add everything, except for rice, to the pot with a slight amount of cooking oil. Fry until translucent..
- Boil rice as per manufactures directions.Usually 8 to 10 minutes Drain..
- Add to sauteed vegetables. Mix well..
- Top with fresh cilantro. Serve with hot sauce. Enjoy!.
The thing to keep in mind with the salsa is that you should just layer it on the top. Do not stir it into the rice or it will make the liquid too thick and the Instant Pot could give you a 'burn' warning. Spicy Rice This spicy rice recipe is made with fresh chillis and garlic for a delicious side dish which pairs great with most meals. You can make this rice as spicy as you like by adding more or less chillis – and keeping the seeds in depending on your tastes or the dish you're serving it alongside. This rice tons of great flavors like onion, red pepper, garlic, and paprika.