Homemade Fish Tacos.
You can cook Homemade Fish Tacos using 0 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Fish Tacos
Homemade Fish Tacos step by step
- For the rub, the recipe originally calls for a chilli and lime seasoning so any similar shop brought seasonings will do. To make it you basically mix it all together into a paste and set aside till needed..
- For the fish cut into smaller pieces if the fillets are big. season using the rub and add the rest of the ingredients. I chose to keep the skin on but that's optional I also like to marinade it and keep it in the fridge for a few hours beforehand but it can be marinated just before frying..
- For the sauce mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl, cover and place in fridge till needed. I used a type of salt mix and added extra chilli powder to the sauce. Set.
- For the slaw mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, cover and keep in fridge until needed..
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes beforehand to 200c..
- Air-fry the fish 6-10 minutes, turning once. Alternatively pan fried it for 5-6 minutes on each side..
- Char the tortillas over an open flame or in a dry pan for 30 seconds to a minute on each side. Keep them warm while the rest are charring..
- Assemble the tacos by placing slaw at the bottom then top with fish and drizzle with the sauce..