Foolproof Homemade donut holes.
You can have Foolproof Homemade donut holes using 0 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Foolproof Homemade donut holes
Foolproof Homemade donut holes step by step
- In a deep frying pan add oil until about 1 1/2 to 2 inches deep. Heat over medium heat as you prepare ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and sugar until well combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, egg and vanilla until well combined.
- Using a wooden spoon slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients while stirring to combine the ingredients together. Finally add the melted butter and mix well to combine then all.
- Once oil is hot, without a cookie scoop I used my finger tips to scoop the batter and dropping ‘tear drop- like’ batter into the oil..
- Make sure not to overcrowd the pan, fry the donut holes until golden brown and remove to a cooling rack..
- While the donut holes were still warm and in a bowl, I sprinkled cinnamon icing sugar all over them until evenly coated without mushing the donut holes (they come out super soft).
- Coat/fill the holes with whatever topping you prefer and enjoy!.