Spicy Mayo. Use It To Make Outrageously Juicy Meals! Kraft Mayo Comes In a Variety of Flavors to Take Your Midday Sandwich to the Next Level! Spicy mayo works great on burgers, chicken sandwiches, with any Asian dish as a drizzle (think fried rice/noodles), or as a dipping sauce for fries, nuggets, and just about anything else!
It's both spicy and tangy with a touch of sweetness. Serve this cool, creamy sauce with everything from sushi to sandwiches! Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, cilantro, garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. You can have Spicy Mayo using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mayo
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, juices and zested.
- Prepare to taste of Sriracha Hot Sauce.
Spicy Mayo is a yummy, Asian cuisine inspired condiment made from mayonnaise and hot sauce. The next time you sit down to enjoy homemade Asian Peanut Noodles, Potstickers, or Chicken Satay, you should try drizzling a little Spicy Mayo on top. Spicy mayo is a great accompaniment for sushi and an eye-popping addition to burgers and other sandwiches. You can make spicy mayonnaise quickly be using prepared mayo, or you can create your own from scratch.
Spicy Mayo step by step
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well..
- Shake the sriracha sauce well for thickness when adding. Add as much and taste often to determine your desire without overpowering the mayo and lemon juice. Balance is key! Cover and refrigerate. (Lasts about four to five days for best quality.).
- Add to your favorite sandwiches or burgers!.
If desired, you can even make an egg-less vegan version. Here's what you need to do to prepare each type. Spicy mayo is just two main ingredients: mayonnaise and Sriracha! Measure the ingredients inline with the measurements in the recipe and put them in a bowl. Take a spoon and stir thoroughly.