Crunchy Fried Chicken with Sweet and Spicy Drizzle. Order From Your Favorite Fried Chicken Restaurants Today. Order From Your Favorite Wings Restaurants Today. Marinate chicken with salt,pepper, cayenne, milk and hot sauce (the longer the better).
Crispy Sweet and Spicy Asian Chicken – Takeout style crispy pan fried chicken tossed in a sweet and spicy Asian style glaze. Serve with steamed rice or veggies. This is one of my absolute favorite Asian main courses to make at home. You can cook Crunchy Fried Chicken with Sweet and Spicy Drizzle using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Fried Chicken with Sweet and Spicy Drizzle
- You need 1 lb of chicken.
- You need of Salt,pepper, cayenne pepper.
- You need of Corn starch mixed with flour.
- Prepare of Butter milk mixed with hot sauce.
- You need of Honey, garlic (chopped) and habanero pepper.
- Prepare of Frying oil.
We like to serve our chicken over steamed white rice. Dakgangjeong (닭강정) is a deep-fried crispy chicken dish glazed in a sticky, sweet, and spicy sauce. This recipe uses bite sized boneless chicken pieces, so it cooks up very fast in shallow oil. It's the easiest Korean fried chicken you can make at home!
Crunchy Fried Chicken with Sweet and Spicy Drizzle step by step
- Marinate chicken with salt,pepper, cayenne, milk and hot sauce(the longer the better)..
- Take chicken and coat with flour mixed starch. Fry until golden brown..
- Mix honey with chopped garlic and chopped habanero. And drizzle on top of chicken and enjoy!.
Whenever I go to Korea, I try to enjoy as much Korean fried chicken as possible. Plain Korean fried chicken is called huraideu-chikin and Korean fried chicken with a sweet and spicy sauce glaze is called yangnyeom-chikin. What does Korean fried chicken taste like? Yangnyeom-chikin, or Korean fried chicken that is seasoned with a glaze, has a sweetened spicy flavor with hints of spices like garlic, ginger, and onion. Rest the cooked chicken pieces on a wire rack to let excess oil drain off.