Chickpea and Tofu Curry.
You can have Chickpea and Tofu Curry using 0 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chickpea and Tofu Curry
Chickpea and Tofu Curry step by step
- Gather your ingredients ready to start cooking.
- Slice the onions, roughly crush and chop the garlic cloves, and fry in 1 tbsp vegetable oil until browned.
- Add the cumin, coriander and paprika to the onions, stir and continue fry for a couple of minutes.
- Next, pour in the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes. Add a cup of water if it starts to look too dry.
- While the onion and tomato sauce is simmering, dice the tofu into small cubes and fry in the olive oil for a few minutes until browned. Turn them out onto a kitchen towel to dry.
- Now pour your strained and rinsed chickpeas into the curry sauce and add the garam masala. Stir well on a medium heat for a couple more minutes.
- Lastly add the fried tofu and chopped spring onions to the pan, stir a few times then serve over fresh rice.