Dark Chocolate Creme Brûlée.
You can cook Dark Chocolate Creme Brûlée using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Creme Brûlée
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolk (large).
- Prepare 18 g of brown sugar/white sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of cooking cream.
- Prepare 10 g of Cacao powder.
- You need of White sugar mix with brown sugar for the crispy top.
Dark Chocolate Creme Brûlée instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160。C / 320。F.
- Mix egg yolk with sugar.
- Heat up the cooking cream in a pot until slightly boil (turn off the fire once you see smoke coming out from the cream).
- Slowly stir in the sifted cacao powder to the hot cream.
- Add the egg yolk mixture to the hot cooking cream, a little at a time, stir continuously.
- Prepare an oven tray with 4 ramekins. Strain the liquid through a sieve into a measuring cup and pour the mixture carefully into the ramekins in the oven tray.
- Pour enough hot water into the oven tray to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake until the creme brulee is set, around 25 min.
- Bring out the ramekins from the oven and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (or overnight).
- Before serving, spread white sugar with a bit brown sugar, evenly on the surface of the creme brûlée.
- Use a torch to melt the sugar until caramelized and form a crispy brown top, garnish with some fruits on top and serve 😋.