Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup. My granddaughter saw the eggs and tomato gravy. She wanted some so I made some more., I had too much leftover too not use on something. I was a bit hungry so here is a delicious recipe thanks to my oldest granddaughter.
Add the jar of marinara sauce, chicken broth, cannellini. Wash and pat dry the tomatoes. Add the sliced tomatoes to the Instant Pot insert. You can cook Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup
- You need of smoked ham.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Valentina Hot Sauce.
Add onion, green chili, ginger, and garlic. Stir the butter and flour into the bacon drippings. Add the chickpeas and water and simmer until. Add a generous dollop of sour cream, creme fraiche, or yogurt to scorching hot chili or stews, or even a touch of milk or cream.
Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup instructions
- Chop the ham into small bits. Cook the ham in a pot add the tomatoes, salt, and black pepper. Dip into a bowl add the hot sauce..
- Add the cheese and stir, serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
For best results, though, go with full-fat dairy. For tomato sauces and stews that don't want dairy, try shredding some cheese on top. Tomato Gravy In a medium saucepan, add pan drippings and flour. Whisk over low heat until a paste is made. Add chicken broth and all the tomato soup to the pan and whisk.