Busy mom's creamy ramen. Try our classic chicken ramen with a little extra soul. This ramen is so easy to make and full of texture and flavor! A quick meal that leaves you satisfied = unbeatable.
Heat on low heat and stir until butter is melted and noodles are coated with creamy sauce. This vegan creamy miso ramen is SOO good that you want to slurp up the whole bowl right away. If you are a big fan of creamy ramen, then make this To make tasty ramen with all the creaminess, I needed to find a good base for the soup stock that didn't contain bonito flakes. You can have Busy mom's creamy ramen using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Busy mom's creamy ramen
- It’s 4 packs of chicken ramen noodles.
- You need 4 packs of ramen noodle season packets.
- It’s 1 pack of sazon (Spanish meat seasoning).
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare 3/4 of of a pot filled w/ water.
- It’s Half of chopped yellow onion.
- Prepare Dash of if parsley.
- Prepare 2-4 of soft boiled eggs.
Easy and quick homemade creamy, spicy miso ramen with perfectly cooked eggs. This ramen is so easy to make and full of texture and flavor! A quick meal that leaves you satisfied = unbeatable. Remove any seasoning packs from your ramen noodle packets.
Busy mom's creamy ramen step by step
- In large pot fill pot about a little more then half put on high heat and bring to boil. Add cream of celery and whisk til blended, add sazon seasoning, chicken flavor from ramen noodle packets, and chopped onion..
- Once all ingredients are mixed and boiling, add all 4 ramen noodles, reduce to medium heat, leave whole for long noodles and let boil 10-15 mins, also add whole eggs in shell and let boil with the noodles..
- Once noodles are soft, remove eggs and peel and put aside. Stir noodles. If it has too much broth you can strain to your desire (optional) slice eggs in half. Add to the top of the noodles. Garnish with parsley..
Keep them for later in case you'd like to sprinkle them over your finished dish. Cook the ramen noodles in the boiling water for a couple of minutes or until just cooked but still a little firm. Above all, ramen noodle recipes are quick for busy people like you. Now that you've learned how to whip up affordable and easy meals for yourself, learn how else you can maximize your time and cover your bases when you've got a lot on your plate. Loved this ramen, with just the right amount of heat—not too much, nor too little.