Taco Pizza. This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. Switch up your Taco Tuesday with this easy delicious meal!
I laughed when I realized i'd never made Taco Pizza! Well I did, and it was great! This taco pizza is topped with refried beans, cheese, romaine, crumbled tortilla chips, and of Are you a taco pizza fan? You can cook Taco Pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- It’s of Pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 oz of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 15 oz of refried beans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salsa.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sliced olives.
- It’s of Lettuce, tomatoes, onion and sour cream.
Here at A Couple Cooks, Alex and I have spent years honing our best Italian-style. What's better than tacos and pizza? When it comes to an unexpected but completely delicious dinner combination, this recipe has your best interests at heart. Taco Tuesday kicked up a notch with Taco Pizza!
Taco Pizza step by step
- Let pizza dough rest 20 minutes.
- Brown meat in skillet, add taco seasoning and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spread out pizza dough and bake for 8 minutes.
- Mix refried beans and salsa. Spread a thin layer on crust.
- Top with meat cheese and olives..
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and sour cream.
A perfect homemade pizza dough topped with beans, ground beef, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and taco sauce! If your family enjoys tacos, then why not top a pizza with the same delicious combination? You may be able to find more information. Classic cheese pizza is usually our go-to, but we like to change things up which is why this Taco Pizza is. You can't go wrong when you combine two all-time favorites.