Banana Crumble Bread.
You can cook Banana Crumble Bread using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Crumble Bread
- It’s of Mix these and set aside.
- It’s 3-4 of medium or large bananas.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Cream together first 3 ingredients, then add eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sour cream or Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 of eggs, room temp.
- You need of Whisk in a separate bowl.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Crumble.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of butter, cold.
Banana Crumble Bread instructions
- Mash bananas, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon..
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together and sour cream until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and beat until mixed..
- Sift in flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir until just combined. Add in sour cream and stir..
- Pour in mashed bananas, and mix until combined..
- Divide batter into 2 loaf pans.
- Combine crumble ingredients. Cut in butter with a pastry cutter, and mix until the topping looks like coarse crumbs. Sprinkle coating evenly over the batter in both pans..
- Bake at 325F for about 35-40 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean with just a few moist crumbs stuck to it. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Move to a wire cooling rack. Slice and enjoy! Helen Klassen.