Tomato Sauce Pasta Made In One Pan.
You can have Tomato Sauce Pasta Made In One Pan using 0 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Sauce Pasta Made In One Pan
Tomato Sauce Pasta Made In One Pan step by step
- Crush the garlic with a knife then mince finely. Slice the bacon thinly. Cut up the vegetables anyway you like (julienne, chop, etc.).
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute the garlic. When it's fragrant, add the bacon and vegetables, and saute lightly..
- Add the ● ingredients (400 g of cut tomatoes was 400 ml. So you'd add 400 ml of water in that case). Bring to a boil over high heat..
- When it's boiling, add the pasta broken in half. Cook over medium heat for 1 minute while stirring to prevent the pasta from sticking..
- Turn the heat off and cover with a lid. Leave for 1 minute less than the cooking time indicated on the pasta package..
- Take the lid off and separate the pasta. Turn the heat back on, and evaporate the liquid in the pan over high heat (this takes 2 to 3 minutes)..
- Adjust the seasoning with ketchup, salt and pepper and it's done!.