Thai Sour Curry Recipe •Climbing Wattle Omelette and Shrimps •Gaeng Som Chaom Goong. Thai Khao Tom Goong • Thai Rice Soup with Prawn Fried Egg with Climbing Wattle (Thai Food) – Cha Om Chup Khai Tod ชะอมไข่. Sour Curry w/ Shrimp and Green Papaya (Gaeng Som) แกงส้ม.
Gaeng It's a sour and spicy soup with fresh shrimps, omelette and herbs. Gaeng som (also sometimes spelled kaeng som แกงส้ม) in Thai means sour. Kaeng Som is the staple Thai soup. You can cook Thai Sour Curry Recipe •Climbing Wattle Omelette and Shrimps •Gaeng Som Chaom Goong using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Sour Curry Recipe •Climbing Wattle Omelette and Shrimps •Gaeng Som Chaom Goong
- You need 100 g. of Shrimp meat.
- You need 8 pcs. of Shrimps.
- Prepare 8 pcs. of Shallot.
- Prepare 1 of pack. Climbing wattle.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 15 pcs. of Long Dried Red Chili.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp. of Shrimp paste.
- Prepare 50 g. of Finger root.
- You need 1/4 of cup. Water.
- It’s 6 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- You need 4.5 of cup. Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Palm Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup. Tamarind juice.
- It’s 2.5 tbsp. of Lime juice.
However, Kaeng Som isn't as popular outside of the country as In Thailand, some households will use the fish or shrimp only in the curry paste and never put You can add more fresh vegetables, some leftover omelette and more fresh shrimp if you have enough. Gaeng Som is a water-based Thai sour curry that can also be described as a spicy seafood and vegtable soup. Literally Gaeng means curry and Som means sour. The curry paste is easy to make from scratch, as it is allowed to add water to facilitate the blending process.
Thai Sour Curry Recipe •Climbing Wattle Omelette and Shrimps •Gaeng Som Chaom Goong instructions
- Home made Curry Paste • blend dried chili + finger root +shrimp paste + shallot together as shown.
- Blanch shrimp and pound together with homemade curry •add curry in stock + salt + fish sauce + palm sugar + tamarind juice.
- Make Omelette • Climbing wattle+ Egg + fish sauce • cut into pieces and add in curry + shrimps before serve add lime juice • Done..!😋😋.
Pic Left; "Gaeng Som Dork Kae" – Sour Curry with Dork Kae Flowers. Sour Curry, or "Gaeng Som" as the Thais call it, is one of my favourite recipes. Some people call it yellow curry, but actually if you buy yellow curry paste it is more like the indian curry powder taste than that of gaeng som. Gaeng som (also sometimes spelled kaeng som แกงส้ม) in Thai means sour curry or sour soup. In Thailand you'll find a number of different variations of gaeng som, sour curry, but I'll be sharing the distinct southern Thai recipe for this delicious dish.