Spicy popcorn. Find Deals on Fireworks Popcorn in Snacks, Cookies on Amazon. Nothing Beats Crowd-Pleasing Snacks From The Popcorn Factory®. Heat oil in deep pot over medium high heat.
Pour over popcorn; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss again. Combine chili powder, paprika and salt in a small bowl. You can cook Spicy popcorn using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy popcorn
- It’s 1 packet of extra butter microwave popcorn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Franks red hot sauce.
In a large covered pot over medium-high heat, warm oil. Add a few kernels of corn and shake until they pop. You'll be amazed how delicious homemade can be! Spicy Popcorn These buttery popped kernels tossed with Indian spices can be whipped up in a regular pot — no popcorn-maker necessary.
Spicy popcorn instructions
- Pop the pop corn as directed. If you prefer to use regular popcorn seeds you can pop them in a kettle over medium heat in a tablespoon of oil per each cup of popcorn kernels. (It’s healthier than the microwave one).
- Put as much franks red hot on as your heart desires and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese!.
Read the full recipe after the video. Stir the confectioners' sugar, paprika, salt, garlic powder, cumin and cayenne together in a small bowl. Heat the coconut oil in a very large pot with a lid over medium heat. Salty Spicy Popcorn is the best game day snack. Seasoned with chili, cumin and black pepper.