Veggie rich Sour & Spicy beef glass noodle soup 蔬菜版牛肉酸辣汤. Wash and slice all veggies and set aside. Heating up beef fat from stock making or olive oil in a stainless pot. Sauté onion and carrot on high heat.
Protein is a key nutrient for growing and maintaining muscles and keeping your skin and hair strong and healthy. It also helps keep you full. In addition to being quite sour, rhubarb stalks are low in. You can have Veggie rich Sour & Spicy beef glass noodle soup 蔬菜版牛肉酸辣汤 using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie rich Sour & Spicy beef glass noodle soup 蔬菜版牛肉酸辣汤
- You need of cooked beef.
- Prepare of sweet potato glass noodles.
- You need of baby or 2 large Napa cabbage leaves.
- Prepare of sliced onion.
- Prepare of julianned carrots.
- It’s of sliced mushroom, any variety.
- It’s of celery stick.
- It’s of red bell pepper, optional.
- You need of homemade beef stock.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of minced garlic cloves.
- It’s of ginger, minced.
- It’s of stock fat or olive oil.
- Prepare of For Seasoning.
- You need of pickled hot chillies.
- Prepare of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare of Chinese dark vinegar.
- You need of fish sauce.
- It’s of beef soup stock powder, optional.
- It’s of Black pepper and sesame seeds.
This traditional Korean dish is made from fermented vegetables like cabbage or radishes. Kimchi is made by lacto-fermentation, which is the same process that gives us dill pickles or sauerkraut, and the results are good for your gut. In a stockpot, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute carrots, onions, celery and green pepper until crisp-tender. Sour cream is made by fermenting cream from dairy milk with lactic acid bacteria.
Veggie rich Sour & Spicy beef glass noodle soup 蔬菜版牛肉酸辣汤 step by step
- Weight 4 oz of sweet potato glass noodles and soften them in warm water. This step can be prepared a day before by storing the container in the fridge..
- Wash and slice all veggies and set aside..
- Heating up beef fat from stock making or olive oil in a stainless pot. Sauté onion and carrot on high heat. Add a pinch of white sugar could speed up the process of caramelization magically..
- Add in pickled chili, ginger and garlic and keep stiring for about 10 seconds to release the aroma. Once you smell the fragrance, add the rest of veggies into the pot. Sauté them until all are withered..
- Add cooked beef, softened glass noodles. Better to cut noodles in half using a pair of scissors. It will be easy to scope and serve later..
- Season with soy sauce. Add all liquid now and simmer for about 10 minutes until everything is tender to bite. Adjust seasoning by adding vinegar, fish sauce and maybe beef soup stock powder to enhance the flavor..
- Garnish with minced green onions and white toasted sesame seeds. Service with brown rice..
This rich, slightly tart condiment is often used as a topping for tacos and baked potatoes, or to thicken baked. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, and add the chopped vegetables (onion through sweetcorn). Turn the heat down fairly low, and add the stock, sour cream and parsley. You typically add sour cream in small quantities, since it is a pretty potent ingredient for both flavor and texture. Think: nachos, tacos, chili, and more.