Veggie rich Sour & Spicy beef glass noodle soup 蔬菜版牛肉酸辣汤. These vegetarian protein sources make it easy to get your protein fill if you're eating a vegetarian or vegan diet or just trying to eat less meat and more plants. Protein is a key nutrient for growing and maintaining muscles and keeping your skin and hair strong and healthy. It also helps keep you full.
Kimchi is made by lacto-fermentation, which is the same process that gives us dill pickles or sauerkraut, and the results are good for your gut. There are hundreds of ways to make kimchi, but each variety is salty, spicy, sour and bitter. Chinese hot and sour soup is a light meal or accompaniment that can be enjoyed at any time of day. You can have Veggie rich Sour & Spicy beef glass noodle soup 蔬菜版牛肉酸辣汤 using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie rich Sour & Spicy beef glass noodle soup 蔬菜版牛肉酸辣汤
- You need 2-3 oz of cooked beef.
- You need 4 oz of sweet potato glass noodles.
- You need 4 of baby or 2 large Napa cabbage leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of julianned carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced mushroom, any variety.
- You need 1 of celery stick.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper, optional.
- It’s 24 oz of homemade beef stock.
- You need 8 oz of water.
- It’s 1-2 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 slice of ginger, minced.
- You need 1.5 Tsp of stock fat or olive oil.
- You need of For Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pickled hot chillies.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Chinese dark vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of beef soup stock powder, optional.
- It’s of Black pepper and sesame seeds.
Antioxidant-Rich Fruit Sour cherries are red fruits. Red fruits and vegetables are rich in the antioxidant phytochemical class known as anthocyanins. Phytochemicals give brightly colored fruits and vegetables their colorful hues. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, and add the chopped vegetables (onion through sweetcorn).
Veggie rich Sour & Spicy beef glass noodle soup 蔬菜版牛肉酸辣汤 instructions
- Weight 4 oz of sweet potato glass noodles and soften them in warm water. This step can be prepared a day before by storing the container in the fridge..
- Wash and slice all veggies and set aside..
- Heating up beef fat from stock making or olive oil in a stainless pot. Sauté onion and carrot on high heat. Add a pinch of white sugar could speed up the process of caramelization magically..
- Add in pickled chili, ginger and garlic and keep stiring for about 10 seconds to release the aroma. Once you smell the fragrance, add the rest of veggies into the pot. Sauté them until all are withered..
- Add cooked beef, softened glass noodles. Better to cut noodles in half using a pair of scissors. It will be easy to scope and serve later..
- Season with soy sauce. Add all liquid now and simmer for about 10 minutes until everything is tender to bite. Adjust seasoning by adding vinegar, fish sauce and maybe beef soup stock powder to enhance the flavor..
- Garnish with minced green onions and white toasted sesame seeds. Service with brown rice..
Turn the heat down fairly low, and add the stock, sour cream and parsley. In a stockpot, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute carrots, onions, celery and green pepper until crisp-tender. Rich with flavor, this vegetarian chili tastes like it's been simmering for hours. You typically add sour cream in small quantities, since it is a pretty potent ingredient for both flavor and texture. Think: nachos, tacos, chili, and more.