Spicy Tuna Bowl. In a medium bowl, combine tuna with scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil and sriracha. Gently toss to combine and set aside while you prepare the bowls. Drizzle with spicy mayo and sesame seeds and serve with extra soy sauce on the side, if desired.
It is so easy to make and so yummy! It includes all of the fixings of a spicy tuna roll, including tuna, cucumber, avocado, rice, and a spicy mayo dressing, all in the ease of one bowl! To a small mixing bowl, add the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, sriracha, lemon juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sugar and mix until combined. You can have Spicy Tuna Bowl using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tuna Bowl
- Prepare of raw tuna, diced finely.
- It’s of Japanese mayonnaise.
- You need of sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare of chili oil (rayu).
- You need of to taste, freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of toasted sesame seeds or/and furikake.
In another bowl, add the cucumber sticks, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and salt and pepper to a bowl. In another small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and Sriracha. To make the bowls, divide the rice between two bowls. Top with the tuna, cucumber slices, and avocado.
Spicy Tuna Bowl step by step
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and sriracha. Add chili oil. Mix well. Blend in black pepper..
- Mix chopped tuna into the spiced mayo mixture until well blended. Let stand for five minutes..
- Top tuna mixture into a bowl of rice and sprinkle furikake and/or toasted sesame seeds..
Sprinkle with green onions and toasted sesame seeds. Drizzle with spicy mayo and serve with pickled ginger, if desired. In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, rice vinegar, and honey. This healthy Spicy Tuna Roll Bowl is a deconstructed version of the spicy tuna sushi roll. Loaded with protein-packed tuna, brown rice, veggies and smothered in a creamy, spicy mayo sauce, this bowl is almost too good to be true!