Sloppy joe salad. This family-friendly classic gets a fresh spin. Bonus for being easier to eat, too! A sloppy joe is a sandwich consisting of ground beef, onions, tomato sauce or ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and other seasonings, served on a hamburger bun.
However, these hearty foods are great for a casual party any time of year. Follow these terrific recipes and tips for cooking for. Be the first to review this recipe. You can have Sloppy joe salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy joe salad
- You need 2 scoops per person of Sloppy joes.
- It’s to taste of Diced tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Shredded cheese.
- You need to taste of Lettuce (shredded).
- It’s to taste of Daisy sour cream.
What's in a Sloppy Joe Salad? I included a recipe down there, but a couple of the components are existing recipes on my blog, so I'll give you those first with some adaptations… My husband never likes my sloppy joes. We had his family over and I agreed to make sloppy joes. I have never been a fan of Sloppy Joes made from canned Manwich.
Sloppy joe salad instructions
- Make your sloppy joes or use leftover sloppy joes heated.
- Put sloppy joes in a bowl 2scoops in each bowl.put some cheese and lettuce and tomatoes..
- I used 2 scoops of sour cream on top of the tomatoes you can use more if you want..
- Mix together with a fork and enjoy it.
But this recipe was great, the. Homemade Sloppy Joes are SO EASY and tastes better! This Sloppy Joe recipe is a keeper you'll make That would work well as it can be the side salad or be used in the Sloppy Joe Sandwiches. See more ideas about sloppy joe casserole, recipes, food. · The BEST Pasta Salad is a family recipe that's a hit at parties, potlucks, or as a zest side dish with dinner. See a recent post on Tumblr from @foodfuck about sloppy-joe-salad.