Spicy Chili. From Delicious Slow Cooker Dishes To Flavorful Dips Find A Chili Recipe For Any Occasion! Try Some Of Our Delicious Chili Recipes That Will Have You Coming Back For More! Spicy Chili This spicy chili recipe is the culmination of several years' worth of experimenting to get just the right flavor.
Spicy Pork Chili This zippy chili is a pleasant change from the traditional beef chili recipes I've tried. It tastes so good served with your garden-fresh steamed green beans, sliced cucumbers and hot crusty bread. It's especially satisfying on a cold day. You can have Spicy Chili using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chili
- It’s of ground turkey or beef.
- You need of dark kidney beans drained.
- It’s of hot rotel.
- Prepare of hot salsa.
- It’s of chili powder.
- You need of cumin.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- You need of diced jalapeños.
- Prepare of diced green pepper.
- It’s of diced onion.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of Small amount of minced garlic.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste (optional).
Combine ground beef, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, onions, bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a slow cooker. In a large pot, mix the beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and water. Bring to a boil, and reduce heat to low. In a food processor, finely chop the jalapenos, habanero, onion, and garlic.
Spicy Chili step by step
- Cook meat with diced vegetables and drain..
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker and mix well..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or cook on stove top if desired..
- I served it with shredded cheese, sour cream and crackers..
- If less heat is wanted, just change out ingredients for milder ones..
Heat the olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Bold and flavorful Spicy Chili made with ground beef, diced veggies, spices, and a definite kick of heat. It's the type of hot chili recipe you wont be able to stop eating! This spicy chili recipe was shared by a close friend who continues to win the prize for "best chili" at our annual chili party. Brown the meat in a large skillet.