Oven-Baked Chicken Dippers with a Creamy Chive Dip.
You can cook Oven-Baked Chicken Dippers with a Creamy Chive Dip using 0 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven-Baked Chicken Dippers with a Creamy Chive Dip
Oven-Baked Chicken Dippers with a Creamy Chive Dip step by step
- Gather your ingredients and get your equipment ready..
- First, put your chicken mini fillets (chicken tenders) in a bowl with the soured cream, ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp black pepper. Stir until the chicken is evenly coated. Put to one side to marinate..
- Grab your slices of wholemeal bread and blitz them in a food processor until you have a fine crumb..
- Put a skillet or frying pan on a medium heat, pour in the olive oil and give it a minute to heat up. Add in the breadcrumbs, parsley, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and the remaining salt and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring every couple of minutes (more towards the end to make sure the crumbs don't burn) until the breadcrumbs are golden brown..
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a bowl and one by one coat each chicken fillet with the breadcrumbs. Press down firmly to ensure the breadcrumbs stick and shake off any excess before laying them on the baking tray..
- Bake the chicken dippers in the oven for about 18-20 minutes or until cooked through..
- While the chicken dippers are in the oven, combine the soured cream, chives and spring onions to make the creamy chive dip. Happy dunking! I hope you like 'em!.