Chili Con Carne. Compra online entre un amplio catálogo de productos Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook green pepper, and onion, until softened. Add the ground beef and cook until browned.
The Spanish phrase "chili con carne" means chili with meat, but both chili and chili con carne can refer to the authentic spicy dish of meat, chili peppers, beans, tomatoes, seasonings and spices. Check out the many different types of chili you can make! Maybe I'm not too adventurous with my chile con carne but I really wanted a good traditional recipe and the spices were just off. You can cook Chili Con Carne using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Con Carne
- Prepare 500 gr of minced beef (90% lean).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 Tbsp of chili powder or according to taste.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of canned tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 180 ml of beef broth.
- It’s 1 can (425 g) of / 15 oz) canned diced tomatoes (small cubes).
- You need 1 can (225 g) of / 8 oz) canned tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can (450 g) of / 16 oz) canned kidney beans.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- It’s of grated cheese (Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Asadero, Quesa Quesadilla).
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of green onions, thinly sliced.
Click Play to See This Chili con Carne Recipe Come Together. With chunks of chuck roast, browned in bacon fat and cooked with red kidney beans, red chili and chipotle chili, onion, garlic, jalapeños, tomatoes, and lime juice. Top with grated cheddar and chopped red onion. During the cool fall and winter months, coming home to a satisfying bowl of chili con carne is the perfect warm-up. (The best-case scenario is slow cooker chilis like these.)It's good super-spicy or with just a touch of heat, can be made with all kinds of meat, and the longer it sits in the refrigerator, the tastier it seems to get.
Chili Con Carne step by step
- Heat the olive oil. Sauté the onion until fragrant..
- Add the minced meat. Cook until it changes color (6-7 minutes)..
- Season with cumin, chili powder, tomato paste, garlic powder, salt, ground black pepper, and sugar. Stir well..
- Add beef broth, canned diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and red beans. Cook until boiling..
- Turn down the heat. Continue to cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Adjust to taste..
- Remove from the heat. Place it in a serving bowl. Top with grated cheese, sour cream, and sliced green onions. Yum😋.
Saute meat, onions and garlic until done. The beer is optional but does add a good flavor and, of course, the alcohol is cooked out during cooking. Släng ihop en chili con carne till middag, enkelt och riktigt gott! En chili con carne smakar underbart dagen efter, här har du ett enkelt recept. Heat the oil in a large, heavy pot over medium-high heat.