Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs.
You can cook Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs
- It’s 3/4 kg of Pork ribs.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 of in ginger.
- Prepare 2 of dried chillies.
- You need 2 of yellow onions.
- You need 2 of 1ft long radishes.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of plum sauce.
- Prepare 2 pieces of asam peel.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- It’s of Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of in rock sugar.
- It’s of Lime juice for taste.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of organic thick soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of black sauce.
- You need of Cilantro for garnish.
- Prepare of Spring onion garnish.
Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs instructions
- Soak dried chillies in water to expand it..
- Chop pork ribs into 1in pieces. Chop radishes into thick slices..
- Mince garlic, slice ginger and onions. Fry together then put dried chillies, star anise, asam peel, and cloves. Onions should be soft..
- Add in ribs to fry. Sprinkle a bit of salt over the ribs while frying..
- Add the soy sauce, thick soy sauce, and black sauce. Keep frying for about 6 minutes..
- Add in chopped radishes to the mix. Continue frying. Add water until it covers the meat and radishes..
- Once water is boiling, let it boil for another 5 minutes. Let it simmer for 40 minutes..
- Mix corn flour with a bit of soy sauce. Add in corn flour mix to thicken the sauce. Turn off heat and add in the rock sugar to dissolve..