Combine ketchup/tomato sauce, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, pineapple chunks and bell pepper cubes. Bring the sweet and sour to a mixture boils then add the corn starch mixture to thicken. Heat one tablespoon of vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. You can have Sweet and Sour Fish w/ Pineapple using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Fish w/ Pineapple
- You need 1 of big fish.
- You need strips of Ginger.
- It’s of Pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare strips of Red pepper.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need of Sauce:vinegar flour ketchup sugar black.pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking.oil.
Add the onion and capsicum and stir-fry for a minute. Then add the pineapple and stir-fry for half a minute. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce comes to a gentle boil. With the sweet and sour sauce still simmering, slowly stir in the cornstarch slurry until the sauce is thick enough to coat a spoon.
Sweet and Sour Fish w/ Pineapple step by step
- Wash properly the fish scale it and remive inwards.Then pat dry and slit the body in six diagonal slit..
- Heat a wok and pour cooking oil.Let the oil hot a bit.Then hold the fish upside down.Hold the tail and let the hot cooking oil flow in the slice part to open it.Then slowly fry the fish..
- While fish is frying.Heat another pan and add oil then stir fri ginger tomato and chilli quickly then.pour the sauce.Let it simmer then remove..
- Whrn the fish is already cook place in a plate.Then put the sauce at the sides.Or its up to you if you want to pour on top of the fish..
This super easy and quick sweet and sour sauce is nice served with chicken, pork, or meatballs. See recipes for Sweet and Sour Fish w/ Pineapple too. In a wok heat a tiny bit of oil. Remove from pan and set aside. To make a sweet and sour sauce – In the wok mix vinegar, sugar, salt, orange juice, pineapple juice, and ketchup.