Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs. Sweet And Sour Braised Pork Ribs This is the biggest all-you-can-eat dish among family banquets. Moderately sweet and sour, not greasy or greasy, rich and delicate in taste, without any kind of abrupt flavor.【Sweet and Sour Ribs】It is definitely one of the most popular dishes. There are many ways to make sweet and sour pork ribs, and each.
Lay ribs in pan and add all remaining ingredients. Cook over high heat until boiled. What I love is you can easily adjust the amount of sauce depending on how much meat you have as long as you follow the basic proportions. You can have Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs
- It’s 3/4 kg of Pork ribs.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 of in ginger.
- Prepare 2 of dried chillies.
- You need 2 of yellow onions.
- Prepare 2 of 1ft long radishes.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of plum sauce.
- You need 2 pieces of asam peel.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- It’s of Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of in rock sugar.
- It’s of Lime juice for taste.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of organic thick soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black sauce.
- You need of Cilantro for garnish.
- It’s of Spring onion garnish.
In a bowl, mix the sugar, flour, salt, pepper, and mustard. Stir in the water, soy sauce, and vinegar. Add seasonings; Sugar, Salt, Vinegar (or "Tamarind/Assam Paste water") maybe a touch of Tomato Ketchup, just for flavor and coloring. Cover and bring to boil over high heat.
Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs step by step
- Soak dried chillies in water to expand it..
- Chop pork ribs into 1in pieces. Chop radishes into thick slices..
- Mince garlic, slice ginger and onions. Fry together then put dried chillies, star anise, asam peel, and cloves. Onions should be soft..
- Add in ribs to fry. Sprinkle a bit of salt over the ribs while frying..
- Add the soy sauce, thick soy sauce, and black sauce. Keep frying for about 6 minutes..
- Add in chopped radishes to the mix. Continue frying. Add water until it covers the meat and radishes..
- Once water is boiling, let it boil for another 5 minutes. Let it simmer for 40 minutes..
- Mix corn flour with a bit of soy sauce. Add in corn flour mix to thicken the sauce. Turn off heat and add in the rock sugar to dissolve..
Reduce heat to medi Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs A signature dish in southern China, where the cuisine tends to be a bit sweeter and more delicate than it is in the north, sweet and sour pork ribs (" tang cu pai gu ") are. Trim excess fat from the spareribs. Rinse in cold water and pat dry with paper towels until almost dry to the touch. Add the second tablespoon of Shaoxing wine, dark soy sauce, Chinese black vinegar, water, and the cooked ginger and scallion. Turn up the heat and bring everything to a boil.