Sweet and Sour Yellow Croaker. Sweet & Sour Yellow Croaker 糖醋小黄花鱼 is one of the most beloved Huai Yang style dishes, full of flavor, absolutely appetizing and mouth-watering. Yellow Croaker Fun Facts: Yellow croaker or little yellow croaker are native to the East China Sea and the Yellow Sea. They have buttery tender meat that is naturally delicious.
It is very common and popular among Korean and Chinese. You will find Yellow Croaker in Korean markets, Don Quijote and Chinatown, and price is very reasonable too. Draw, scale, and wash the fish. You can cook Sweet and Sour Yellow Croaker using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Yellow Croaker
- Prepare of One.yellow croaker fish.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare Half of onion.
- Prepare Half of bell pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of little water.
- You need of Red chilli.
Rub salt in the slashes and dust all over with flour. Heat till the oil surface ripples. Add in the scallions, ginger, garlic, vinegar, and soy sauce. Add in the stock, sugar, and cornstarch.
Sweet and Sour Yellow Croaker instructions
- Wash the fish oroperly remove inwatds and scale.Then.make some slices on the fish.Pat dry then fry.Set aside when done..
- In a small bowl combine sugar vinegar and ketchup and a little wate r mix well..
- In the same pan where you fried the fish.Add just a little oil sautee inion until soft then the tomatoes.Cook it for two mins then pour the mixture of vinegar ketchup and sugar.Next is the red chilli.Mix it well.Place the fish in a plate and pour the sauce sprinkle chopped celery on top..
Cook, stirring, till the sauce thickens. Small yellow croaker contains protein, vitamins and minerals rich, has a good tonic effect on the human body, the frail and elderly, edible yellow croaker has good therapeutic effect, often eat can delay aging. Yellow Croaker or Corvina fish is a versatile fish, it is bought either fresh or slightly dried and salted. Today we teach how to prepare and deep fry fresh. Stir-Fry onion until soft and golden brown.