spicy mancotti with chorico and cheese. Find Spanish Sausages Including Chorizo, Morcilla, Butifarra, & More At Tienda.com! In a bowl combine the cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, pepper jack cheese, cooked chorizo, and salt and pepper to taste. Parmesan is pretty salty so I don't add that in there.
Add the cherry tomatoes to a sheet tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Add the chorizo and roasted cherry tomatoes. Add the drained pasta into the cheese sauce and mix. You can cook spicy mancotti with chorico and cheese using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of spicy mancotti with chorico and cheese
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 packages of frozen mancotti.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of link hot chorico.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of hotsauce.
Ricotta cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese combine to make this a wonderfully cheesy pasta dish. I love using sausage for this recipe because it is already seasoned and tastes so good. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
spicy mancotti with chorico and cheese step by step
- pre heat oven to 350.
- chop up chorice put in sauce pan.
- put any 2 jars spaghetti sauce any flavor you like and simmer till chorico is cooked, add teaspoon crushed red pepper, teaspoon of hotsauce, garlic powder and onion powder..
- bring to boil. get deep pirex. put some of the boiling sauce on bottom. then the mancotti, then more sauce and the layer of shredded cheese..
- place in oven for 20 min.
Add the chorizo and cook, stirring often, until sausage is browned. When the pasta is cooked, drain the water and add it to the tomato and chorizo mixture. Place the pasta with the sauce in a baking dish and add the shredded cheese on top. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Remove any casing from the chorizo and add to the skillet, using a wooden spoon to break apart the sausage until it is in crumbles.