Bangin' Hot Fritos Fiesta Salad. On large plate, compose your fiesta salad in the following order: cooked rice, a handful or two of Hot Freetos, ground beef mixture, shredded cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, Pace Picante Sauce, and sour cream. Top with extra shredded cheese, if desired. Enjoy, but try not to let your eyes roll back into your head while consuming.
A combination of mayonnaise and sour cream makes it super creamy and some diced red onion gives it a little bite. Grilled Chicken Street Tacos with Creamy Chipotle Mayo Recipe This is a great recipe to use up leftover veggies! The sauce, using Real Mayonnaise and chipotle chilis brings this recipe over the top! You can cook Bangin' Hot Fritos Fiesta Salad using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bangin' Hot Fritos Fiesta Salad
- It’s of 1st layer.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of 2nd layer.
- You need 1 of -10 1/4 oz bag of Hot Fritos.
- You need of 3rd layer(beef mixture).
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans, drained.
- You need 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need of toppings.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of diced onions.
- Prepare 1 of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1 of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Pace Picante Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
Molly's one-pan Mexican fiesta is topped with salty, crunchy corn chips. From: Midwest Mex with Girl Meets Farm. Quick and Delicioso Cuban Style Black Beans. There's also a refreshing Rosemary Citrus Salad, super-fun Pancakes and Sausages on a Stick and, finally, Apple and Peanut Butter Green Smoothies for good measure.
Bangin' Hot Fritos Fiesta Salad instructions
- Add water, rice, salt & butter in 2qt saucepan. Stir gently as ingredients come to a boil. Upon boiling, decrease heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 20-22 minutes. Remove from heat and allow rice to sit, covered, for additional 5-8 minutes. Uncover & fluff prior to serving. (Never uncover rice until completely cooked & set).
- Add teaspoon of olive oil to hot skillet and sauteé onions on medium heat until slightly browned, about 3 min. Add ground beef and cook until done/browned. Drain, if needed. Add can of pinto beans, drained, and taco seasoning..
- On large plate, compose your fiesta salad in the following order: cooked rice, a handful or two of Hot Freetos, ground beef mixture, shredded cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, Pace Picante Sauce, and sour cream. Top with extra shredded cheese, if desired..
- Enjoy, but try not to let your eyes roll back into your head while consuming..
Slice and steam squash in small amount of water and season to taste. Spread layer of squash and chopped onion in casserole and cover with. Taco Dip is the perfect snack for game day, a quick party appetizer or to serve to unexpected guests last minute. This easy no bake dip recipe starts with a creamy layer flavored with my favorite taco seasoning. We add all of our favorite toppings including lettuce, tomatoes and cheese (I also love olives and jalapenos).