Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili. Providing Specialty Hot Sauces & Much More. Large Selection Of Hot Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Wings Sauce, Seasonings & Rubs. This Jamaican Jerk chili is delicious, spicy, and very fun to make.
Use the dry jerk seasoning, Cajun seasoning, and ground cayenne pepper to season each of the meats while you brown them in a skillet. Drain the fat and put the meat in a slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker as well as a bit more jerk dry seasoning and mix well. You can cook Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili
- You need 1 lb of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground chicken.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- You need 1 medium of Red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of Yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Yellow pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno peppers, finely chopped.
- You need 4 can of Diced tomatoes and green chilis.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato paste (medium – 10 oz?).
- You need 1 can of Hot chili beans.
- It’s 1 can of Black beans, drained.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Original Juan Jamaican style batch #114 hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of as needed Dry jerk seasoning.
- You need 1 of as needed Dry Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Ground cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 can of Beer.
- Prepare 4 of Celery stalks, chopped.
This Jamaican jerk bean chili with chicken (jackfruit) is fantastic! The first thing you'll taste when you take a spoonful is the savory and earthy rich flavors of the cumin, allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger, the delicate fresh thyme and cilantro, and the sweet and tangy tomatoes and the umami soy sauce, combined, they're oh so cozy. Remove to a cutting board and allow to cool to touch. Jerk is the term used for the style of original Jamaican cooking, which is poking holes into meat so it can be permeated with more flavor.
Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili step by step
- Use the dry jerk seasoning, Cajun seasoning, and ground cayenne pepper to season each of the meats while you brown them in a skillet. Drain the fat and put the meat in a slow cooker..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker as well as a bit more jerk dry seasoning and mix well. Cook for 8 hours on the low setting..
- Serve with noodles, Fritos, or cornbread and cheese..
This is called "jerking". "Jerk" became associated with the particular spice rub used to spice up those meats, and the name stands today. This jerk chicken chili is spicy, warming and very comforting. I served this up with some baked sweet potato fries. And topped it with fresh cilantro and sour cream and lime wedges. Beef and bean chili is one of my go-to meals when ground beef is on sale and this twist on it using Jamaican jerk seasoning flavours!