Just Peachy Hot Sauce. Taste Our Generation Old Recipes With Cholula® Original Hot Sauce. Enjoy The Blend Of Signature Spices With Cholula® Original Hot Sauce. Feeling Just Peachy Hot Sauce brings you sweet and savory flavors with a sharp heat.
Be the first to review "Feeling Just Peachy Hot Sauce" Cancel reply. Hottest Carolina Reaper peach hot sauce! I used Carolina Reapers, Habaneros, Cayenne, Jalapeno and Fish Peppers in my version of this sauce, but you could use any combination of your favorite peppers!. You can cook Just Peachy Hot Sauce using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Just Peachy Hot Sauce
- You need 15 oz of can of sliced peaches.
- You need 6 of scotch bonnet peppers.
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro (I used local cilantro also called chadon beni).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt (to kick up flavour).
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar (to add sweetness).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
Peach Habanero Hot sauce is an easy summer recipe that is great for using fresh peaches. The sweetness from the peaches along with the heat of the habanero peppers makes this a deliciously good hot sauce to put on burgers and steak or anything Mexican. I love the sweet and spicy flavor. Make sure to use peaches at the pinnacle of ripeness for maximum deliciousness.
Just Peachy Hot Sauce step by step
- Put everything in the blender and blend for 1 minute. Pour in a bottle and store in fridge..
- Can be used as a condiment on hot dogs, hamburgers, fries etc.
I am not someone who goes for crazy hot foods. I firmly believe that eating should be grounded in pleasure rather than pain or discomfort. And releasing the spring harvest hot sauce! Black Garlic Slow Death giveaway drawing! The fact that you can taste a lot of ingredients in this hot sauce speaks quality and craftsmanship.