Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce. Drain each fried zucchini on a paper towel lined sheet tray and immediately season with salt and pepper. For Spicy Dipping Sauce: Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce step by step. Measure flour into a pie plate.
Zucchini features as an interesting finger food here, after being coated with a spicy batter and deep-fried to perfection. A spicy mayo dip made of mayonnaise and Schezuan sauce multiples the appeal of the Zucchini Fritters so much that it will test to will power to stop feasting on this snack! Drain on a paper towel lined sheet tray and immediately season with salt and pepper. You can cook Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce
- You need of Fried Zucchini.
- It’s 1 of peanut oil.
- Prepare 3 large of zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely grated Parmesan.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 pinch of of salt and fresely ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of Spicy Dipping Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 medium of shallot, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- You need 1 pinch of freshely ground black pepper.
Make some zucchini fritters for a delicious side dish or meal! There's nothing better than a fresh zucchini from the garden to use. Crumb the zucchini wedges by dipping them first into whisked egg, then into your crumb mixture. The crumb mixture is made up of shredded coconut, almond flour (or almond meal), and spices.
Fried Zucchini with Spicy Dipping Sauce step by step
- Preheat oil in a deep-fryer to 350°F (medium temperature)..
- Cut zucchini into 1/2-inch rounds..
- Measure flour into a pie plate. In another pie plate, combine panko, Parmesan, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. In a third plate add eggs and water..
- Dredge the zucchini, on either side and edges, in the flour, followed by the egg, and finally in the panko..
- Working in batches, place the breaded zucchini slices in the hot oil and fry until golden brown, or 3 to 4 minutes..
- Drain each fried zucchini on a paper towel lined sheet tray and immediately season with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- For Spicy Dipping Sauce: Add all the ingredients into a serving bowl and mix until incorporated. Cover with plastic wrap and let flavors marinate for at least 1 hour..
Turn the zucchini and slide the skillet into the preheated oven. Sprinkle with salt and parmesan if desired and serve immediately with the sauce. Make sure egg gets on all sides. Then put the zucchini in the panko. Repeat until all slices are breaded.