Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup. Online Quick & Easy Recipes, Dinner & Breakfast Recipes. Find the Great Collection of Easy Making Recipes & Dishes from Our Professional Chefs. For the meatballs: Combine the ground beef, pork, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, ricotta, parsley, crushed red pepper, salt, garlic, eggs, milk and black pepper in a bowl.
These delicious, middle-eastern-style meatballs are boldly flavored with garlic, cumin, paprika, and cayenne. The meatballs and the sauce are very flavorful! I already banned comments because of too many douche bags making hateful and PC comments on this nice video. You can have Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Hot Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 large of Vidalia Onion.
- You need 2 can of Kidney Beans (16oz).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 cup of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Light Sour Cream.
Yep, I remember this commercial & it's catchphrase quite clearly. I also remember a lot of other catchphrases from childhood commercials, such as "plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is" and "aiy-yai-yai-yai! Form the mixture by hand into meatballs. It was Hysterical back in the day.
Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup instructions
- Roll Italian sausage into 8 golf ball-sized meatballs. Sear in pot over medium heat, turning once to brown both sides. Set aside when finished..
- Roughly chop onion and add to pot/residual fat that meatballs were cooked in, along with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until soft..
- When onions are finished, add kidney beans, seared meatballs, beef broth, water, and basil. Bring to a boil, then cover and cook over low heat for at least 15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through..
- When meatballs have cooked through, stir in sour cream and serve..