Kanya's Spicy Pork Salad with Lemongrass and Mints. Add pork chops to marinade, turn several times to coat evenly, then crowd together in single layer. Stir in the chicken stock, fish sauce, lime juice, and palm sugar and bring to a boil. Season pork with ½ tsp. each of salt and pepper.
A spicy salad loaded with fresh herbs and aromatic due to the khao khua or toasted sticky rice powder. It's high in protein, gluten free and so tasty. I t's also super simple to make! You can cook Kanya's Spicy Pork Salad with Lemongrass and Mints using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kanya's Spicy Pork Salad with Lemongrass and Mints
- You need 500 grams of pork,favorite part.
- You need 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- It’s 5 of shallots.
- It’s 1 of handful hot chili ,or less as need.
- Prepare 1 of big bunch of fresh mints.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 3 of lime juice ,from 3 lime.
- You need 1 tsp of salt to taste,may be not all.
- Prepare 1 bunch of each spring onion and coriander.
- It’s 2 of tomato.
North Eastern Thai-style Spicy Pork Salad. Laab Moo, Isan Thai Pork Salad (Click to enlarge) Laab Moo is a dish originating from the North-East (Isan) region of Thailand. It is popular throughout the country and you will find it at eateries from the very North to the deep South. shrimp tossed with lemongrass, mints, onions and spicy lime dressing, served on bed of mixed green lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers. Steamed pork and shrimp wrapped with lettuce and vermicelli rice noodles in delicate rice paper.
Kanya's Spicy Pork Salad with Lemongrass and Mints step by step
- Easy and delicious spicy pork salad with lemongrass and mints ,i like how good feeling when chewing all in one time,first start by grill pork on medium heat until cook ,i prefer the piece of pork with little fat as its juicy while grilling ,after cooked thinly sliced,set aside.
- Finely chop lemongrass as thin as you can,put in mixing bowl,chop another ingredients ,add to same bowl,including chopped chili.
- In mixing bowl add pork,squeez lime juice,fishsaucr,mints ,stir to mix.
- Taste and serve incase if it too spicy add some sugar,if too salty add more lime juice,too salty add more fishsauce or salt 🙂 hope you like this !!.
Paired with our rich house peanut sauce served with crushed peanuts.. Lemongrass (sả), also known as citronella grass, is an herb with a flavor similar to its namesake with a mixture of spicy ginger notes and very popular in South Vietnam. While it's known for its medicinal uses in southeast Asia, it's also known for its unique flavor. Spicy Wonton – Chicken, Bok Choy, Shallot, with Special Spicy Soy Vinaigrette. Pork or Chicken, Vermicelli, Cucumber, Carrot Peanut, fried Shallot, Mints and Mix Green, Serve with Vietnamese Dressing.