Spicy Ranch Dip/Dressing. Flavor Combinations That You Can Dip, Drizzle, And Dunk Any Of Your Favorite Foods In. What Will We Come Up With Next? Use buttermilk instead of yogurt for a thinner consistency.
Fried Green Tomatoes with Spicy Ranch Dressing.. Jet Tila Whip up a quick salad dressing by stirring Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch mix with milk and mayonnaise, and make a salad by tossing with mixed greens, pasta or potatoes. Make a spicy, zesty dip when you combine with sour cream: perfect with veggies, crackers or pretzels. You can cook Spicy Ranch Dip/Dressing using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Ranch Dip/Dressing
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of fresh chopped chives.
- You need 3 tbsp of hidden valley ranch dry seasoning and dressing mix. I get the 16 ounce canister and keep it on hand, if you can't find that use 3 tablespoons from the individual packages..
This simple recipe will allow you to fine-tune how much of any one pepper you can handle without going overboard. This recipe is also incredibly versatile, anywhere you would normally use ranch dressing you can use this recipe instead. Spicy Ranch Dip/Dressing sour cream • mayonnaise • hot sauce, such as franks brand • black pepper • sriracha hot sauce • fresh chopped chives • hidden valley ranch dry seasoning and dressing mix. I used this to dip my Southwest egg rolls in.
Spicy Ranch Dip/Dressing step by step
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and whisk until very well mixed chill at least 30 minutrs and up to 2 weeks in refrigerator..
- Keep this on hand for dipping fresh vegetables and all kinds of chips. Great as a sandwich spread, and for a sauce or dip for grilled or roasted meats. Also good for salads as well!.
Spicy ranch is the perfect salad dressing, dipping sauce for chicken wings, or dip for your favorite sliced vegetables. If you love Taco Bell spicy ranch, you'll love this easy homemade sauce! The spicy ranch dip goes with so many things such as potato chips, chicken wings or tenders, fresh veggies, and I even like to thin it out with a bit of milk to use a salad dressing. I usually pile it into one of these small white bowls from World Market then place on a large platter or use a chip and dip set for things like chips and veggies. Use this Cajun ranch dipping sauce with fried foods (it's so yum with fried pickles – try it with this recipe).