Sweet N Sour Turkey Burgers w/ Sweet n Spicy Pineapple Saute. Simple Turkey Burger Recipe Packed With Delicious Flavors. Great recipe for Sweet N Sour Turkey Burgers w/ Sweet n Spicy Pineapple Saute. I came up with another satisfying burger. made of ground turkey.
In a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray, saute the onion, carrots and green pepper in oil until tender. Add the tomato sauce, broth, pineapple, brown sugar, vinegar and ketchup. See more ideas about turkey burgers, recipes, food. You can cook Sweet N Sour Turkey Burgers w/ Sweet n Spicy Pineapple Saute using 25 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet N Sour Turkey Burgers w/ Sweet n Spicy Pineapple Saute
- It’s of for the burgers:.
- Prepare 20 oz of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 medium of sweet vidallia onion, diced.
- It’s 1 large of egg, beaten.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of for the sweet n sour sauce:.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of plus 1tbl. light brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 can of crushed pineapple (20 oz. can).
- Prepare of for the sweet n spicy pineapple topping:.
- Prepare 1/4 small of yellow onion, small chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of hot chili powder.
- Prepare 2 dash of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 3 tsp of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 can of crushed pineapple, drained (20 oz can).
- It’s of for the assembly:xtras:.
- It’s 6 of kaiser hamburger buns.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce (enough for each burger) (your choice on kind).
- It’s 6 slice of tomato.
See recipes for Italian green beans w/ onion potatoes & turkey tails too. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce comes to a gentle boil. Bring the sauce in the saucepan to a boil, stir the sauce with the cornstarch into the boiling sauce. Reduce heat; stir in sweet-and-sour sauce.
Sweet N Sour Turkey Burgers w/ Sweet n Spicy Pineapple Saute step by step
- FOR THE BURGERS:.
- Combine all ingredients. And make 6 equal sized patties. Set aside..
- FOR THE SWEET N SOUR SAUCE:.
- Whisk all ingredients in a small/medium bowl. Set aside..
- In a large skillet/frying pan/griddle place all 6 turkey burgers. Heat on medium until browned..
- Flip patty over. Pour sweet n sour sauce over patties..
- Continue cooking patties until nice and browned on both sides, the sauce has thickened up, and sauce is starting to stick to the patties..
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving platter. Pouring sauce over patties..
- Set aside and keep warm..
- FOR THE PINEAPPLE TOPPING:.
- Wisk all ingredients together..
- Heat a small/medium skillet with just enough oil to coat..
- Add pineapple topping mix. Cook on medium heat until onipon is crisp tender and most of liquid has evaporated..
- Transfer to serving bowl and set aside. Keep warm..
- Place each patty on its own bottom bun..
- Add lettuce to each patty..
- Equally add pineapple topping..
- Add tomato if you choose. ( i did not ).
- Place top bun onto each burger..
- Serve with your favorite sides!.
Make a slurry by mixing the cornstarch into. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Stir in remaining ingredients, except rice, and toss until pineapple is hot; serve over rice. Dip the marinated pork in the batter mix (do it in two or three batches) and let any excess drip off. For meatballs: Mix all ingredients (minus oil) together.