Spicy sombrero salad. Just before serving, heap a mound of spicy beans and corn in the center of each salad. Top with a wiggle of sriracha sauce and chopped green onion. If you squint, each serving may now look a bit like a hat with a big brim.
Sombrero Pasta Salad Rotini pasta, Cheddar cheese, green bell peppers, tomatoes, green onions, and black olives are combined with a sweet, spicy dressing in this Mexican-inspired salad. Sombrero Skillet Our Sombrero Pasta is a sweet and spicy Mexican-inspired salad. Add in ground beef and extra cheese, and you have a hearty entree everyone will love. You can cook Spicy sombrero salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy sombrero salad
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of bunch green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 packages of 2 cup mild or sharp shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 envelope of hot and spicy taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 box of 12 oz. rotini noodles.
- Prepare 3 of hot peppers (any type you like) , chopped.
- It’s 1 large of bottle of western dressing.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
Make it extra special by topping it off with sour cream, salsa and crushed corn chips. This salad has more than a day and a half worth of sugar thanks to—you guessed it—sweet cranberries, roasted pecans, and Marzetti Simply Dressed Pomegranate Vinaigrette. The Zero Sugar Diet Solution: Wendy's does have low sugar options available. For an extra treat, add some fresh shrimp to the green fix.
Spicy sombrero salad step by step
- Put hamburger and hot peppers in frying pan. Cook till hamburger no longer pink. Drain any grease. Add taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. DO NOT cook seasoning in. Ok if a little watery. Let cool..
- Cook box of rotini noodles. Rinse with cool water. Put in bowl..
- Cut up green pepper, green onion, and tomatoes. Add to noodles..
- Open and drain black olives. Add to bowl of noodles along with the cheddar cheese and cooled off meat..
- Add western dressing to all ingredients. Mix well. Cool in fridge for at least 1 hour before eating. Enjoy..
- If you have salad in fridge over night. You may have to add more western dressing. Noodles tend to soak up alot of it..
Okay, so apparently there already is an Evergreens Salad in downtown Bellevue, but it's only for those who work in the area, as it's open only during lunch hours on weekdays. Therefore, it is impossible for someone who works in Seattle (yours truly) to eat at the Bellevue location. Learn how to cook great Sombrero pasta salad. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Sombrero pasta salad recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Sombrero pasta salad recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends.