Penne with Spicy Mushroom. Cook pasta according to package directions. Add tomatoes, season with salt and bring to a simmer. Drain pasta and toss with mushrooms sauce.
Meanwhile in a skillet sauté onion with olive oil until translucent, three minutes over medium heat. Add sausage and brown well over high heat until cooked through. Add mushrooms, keep cooking until slightly brown, stir in white wine and reduce to half. You can have Penne with Spicy Mushroom using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Penne with Spicy Mushroom
- It’s 80 grams of penne or pasta of your choice ,cooked as preferable.
- Prepare 150 grams of mushroom ,choose what you like or have.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- You need 2 clove of garlic ,finely chopped.
- It’s 4 of hot chilli ,or less ,chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of basils or parsley.
- It’s 5 of olive,cut half.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese,as much as you want.
Heat the olive oil in a wok or saucepan and sauté the chopped chilli, add the seasoned chicken and brown until cooked. Remove chicken from pan; add butter and sauté mushrooms until cooked. When the penne is cooked, chuck it with the chicken into the wok and mix through. This heavenly dish starts with al dente penne pasta covered with a Parmesan cream sauce.
Penne with Spicy Mushroom step by step
- Chopp garlic,chilli,cut olive ,ready to use.
- On medium heat add olive oil,when hot saute garlic and chili.
- add mushroom ,saute 2 more mins.
- Add cooked warm pasta of your choice ,seasoning with salt and pepper( this mean before you chop ingredients ,you have to prepare salted water to boil your pasta first ,during your pasta boiling ,you start to chop and fry ..then all will finish in the same times ) ,chopped basils or parsley ,springkles some parmesan cheese ,serve hot.
It's topped with said mushrooms, sautéed shallots, and tomatoes. This dish is an elegant reminder that elevated comfort food doesn't have to take a lot of time. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add kosher salt to the boiling water, then add the pasta. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in olive oil on medium heat, until onion softens.