Spicy Pepper Steak. Ultra-Flavorful Steaks, Ground Beef, Roasts, Ribs, Hot Dogs, and More. No Antibiotics Ever Directions Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook beef in oil until no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
In a bowl combine soy sauce, garlic, paprika, ginger, and oil. Add the beef to bowl and stir to coat. Recipe by J e l i s a. You can have Spicy Pepper Steak using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Pepper Steak
- You need 2 lb of Sirloin steak, cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 1 large of Green pepper, cut in thin strips.
- You need 1 large of Red bell pepper, cut in thin strips.
- You need 1/2 large of Yellow or white onion, cut in thin strips.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hot pepper jelly OR Asian sweet chili sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Smoked garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground corriander.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of McCormick brand Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of Beef broth.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cornstarch, mixed with a little water to create a slurry for thickening.
Not sure what the Korean name is, we always called it Sukiyaki, but I don't think that's it. Mix Gravy Mix, water, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl until well blended. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Make sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk the soy sauce with the vinegar, sugar, and cornstarch.
Spicy Pepper Steak instructions
- Slice peppers and onions in equal size pieces (thin 2 inch strips or so)..
- Slice beef in same size pieces as veggies..
- Add all remaining ingredients to the beef (EXCEPT Beef broth and cornstarch)..
- Let beef marinate for 30 minutes or more..
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add beef and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add peppers, onions, and broth..
- Reduce heat to medium low (or a low boil). Cook for about 30-40 minutes uncovered. Check broth and adjust seasoning to your liking..
- Add the cornstarch slurry, stir and cook until thickened (5 minutes).
- Serve over cooked rice..
It's essentially a classic steak stir fry made with sautéed steak, lots of cooked bell peppers, all tossed together in a simple yet highly flavorful sweet and savory brown sauce. Sometimes it is called pepper steak and rice, as it's a Chinese-American dish popularly served over white rice or sometimes brown rice. A Spicy Pepper Steak is a piece of food in Breath of the Wild and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia. Spicy Pepper Steak; Main appearance(s) Breath of the Wild.