🍂 Pumpkin Butter 🎃.
You can have 🍂 Pumpkin Butter 🎃 using 0 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 🍂 Pumpkin Butter 🎃
🍂 Pumpkin Butter 🎃 step by step
- Wash, Sterilise and fully air dry lids and jars.
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker thats been lightly coated with coconut oil. Cover and set on low for 5 hours stirring occasionally. Then go to step 6 and 7.
- Or use a large saucepan on medium-high heat and stir to combine..
- Once it begins bubbling, reduce heat to low and simmer. You’re looking for a frequent bubble, so if there isn’t much going on at the surface, increase heat to medium-low heat. If bubbling too vigorously, reduce heat to low..
- Cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally but if you have more time, leaving it on the stove for another 5-10 minutes will only deepen the flavors and thicken the texture..
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, adding more brown sugar or maple syrup for sweetness, lemon juice for acidity, cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice for warmth, or salt to balance the flavors..
- Once cooled completely, transfer to glass containers and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, sometimes more (depending on the freshness of your ingredients). Freeze for 1 month..
- Enjoy straight from the fridge, or let it warm to room temperature before adding to item of choice I like to spread it on buttered toast and its good on waffles, oatmeal, yoghurt, baked sweat potatoes, pancakes, in your coffee with cream to make a Latte or as a cookie dip with cream cheese..