Spicy Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Toomatos. Spicy Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Toomatos fenway. This is a great vegetable side dish and a low carb substitution for pasta. Stir in undrained tomatoes until well combined; bring to a boil.
Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium to high heat. Spicy Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Toomatos fenway. This is a great vegetable side dish and a low carb substitution for pasta. You can cook Spicy Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Toomatos using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Toomatos
- Prepare 2 of meium zucchini, cut to resemble spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 2 of slices of bacon.
- Prepare 10 of slices of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 of small onion, thin sliced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 12 of grape tomatos.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry italian seasoning blend.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks re hot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
Low-carb or Keto diet followers may want to use higher-fat pork sausage. Crush the tomatoes into the skillet with your hands and add the juice. Add in crushed tomatoes, oregano and red pepper flakes. Serve: Stir in basil and Parmesan cheese.
Spicy Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Toomatos step by step
- In a skillet cook bacon and pepperoni over medium low heat until crisp.Remove and drain on paper towels. Reserve.
- Add onion, tomatos and garlic to drippings in pan and soften about 2 minutes.
- Add broth, cream, lemon, italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, pepper and salt to taste, and red hot. bring to a boil cook 2 minutes..
- Add zucchini noodles and combine with sauce , cook just until zucchini is just tender but still bright green, about 4 minutes. Add romano cheese and parsley and pour out onto platter to serve.Top with crumbled bacon and pepperoni.
- I used the vegetable pasta cutter pictured below to make the zucchini noodles but you can also cut them with a knife.
There's fresh zucchini, tomatoes, basil, parmesan, and lots of garlic. These noodles can be made without the parmesan cheese. Tangles of zucchini noodles wrapped around burst cherry tomatoes in a garlic Parmesan sauce that forms itself right in the pan as the zucchini cooks, this bright Zucchini Pasta is the recipe that convinced me that zucchini noodles can, in fact, be as legitimately satisfying as regular pasta noodles. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook another minute or so.