Spicy creamy hamburger stroganoff. Brown hamburger meat in a large pot. Brown hamburger in large skillet with onion and garlic. Drain out fat and add soup, sour cream, mustard and milk.
It has become an extremely popular comfort dish around the globe, with incredible variations created from the original recipe. Ground Beef Stroganoff made with hamburger and sour cream is always a clean plate dish at our home. Creamy rich, super filling, and totally easy to make it will be your new favorite weekday dinner! You can cook Spicy creamy hamburger stroganoff using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy creamy hamburger stroganoff
- You need 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- It’s 64 oz of spicy hot V8 juice (or same amount of your choice tomato juice).
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of or less of ground cayenne pepper (or more if you like it hot).
- It’s 12 oz of egg noodles.
- Prepare 16 oz of sour cream.
Stroganoff made with ground beef (hamburger meat) is a super simple and incredibly flavorful meal. Ground Beef Stroganoff is a budget-friendly way to eat Beef Stroganoff. The whole family will enjoy this creamy dish served with egg noodles. Season beef with all of the above dry ingredients.
Spicy creamy hamburger stroganoff step by step
- Brown hamburger meat in a large pot. Drain off the grease..
- Add V8 juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and cayenne to the pot and bring to a boil..
- Add egg noodles to pot and boil on high for about 10 minutes until noodles are done..
- Remove pot from heat. Add sour cream, stir, and enjoy!.
Fry onion and garlic in butter until slightly browned Add seasoned beef and fry until cooked. Add sliced mushrooms and tomato, and fry until mushrooms are limp. This easy Ground Beef Stroganoff features lean hamburger and tender mushrooms cooked in a rich silky sauce. Just like our favorite Chicken Stroganoff, this dish is served over tender egg noodles. Add the beef broth to the skillet, and then add the tomato paste, horseradish, Ancho chili powder and dry mustard.