Sweet and spicy baked chicken. Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! Bake Chicken In Spaghetti Sauce To Infuse Your Chicken Parmesan With Flavor. Season with pepper and serve with the reserved bowl of sauce for dipping.
Put the chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet, rub with some of that sauce, bake to perfection, then pour the remaining sauce of the chicken. Mix sugar and all seasonings together. Brush the chicken breast with the sugar free syrup, make sure you brush both sides. You can cook Sweet and spicy baked chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and spicy baked chicken
- Prepare of baked chicken.
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s pinch of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need dash of Louisiana hot sauce.
- Prepare dash of sweet bbq sauce.
Apply the rub to the chicken covering both sides. Line chicken onto a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat. Take chicken out of the oven and toss with the Sweet and Spicy Honey Sriracha Sauce. Serve immediately and garnish with extra red pepper flakes and green onions if desired.
Sweet and spicy baked chicken step by step
- Pre heat oven 350.
- Put your chicken in a cooking glass pan add seasonings.
- Add your Louisiana hot sauce and sweet bbq sauce on the chicken as much as you like for the heat and sweetness then add the garlic cloves on top if you want..
- Put in oven and bake on 350 for 30 to 45 minutes or until done. Make sure it's not red or pink..
My husband and three children love this tender, sweet and spicy chicken. Peach preserves add just a touch of sweetness, while taco seasoning and salsa give this dish some kick. Easy ingredients, budget-friendly and perfect for busy weeknight dinners, when you want to cook less and eat more. This quick Chinese dish is the perfect combo of sweet, spicy, sticky and crispy. Make sure you remove the skin from your chicken legs if you haven't already done so.