Spicy boiled eggs. Crack the shell and slice them. In a small mixing bowl, add red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and salt. Treat your hard-boiled egg to a welcome crunch and boost of warm, earthy flavor.
Wait for the liquid to cool, with the jar open for one hour, then place in the refrigerator. Keep these pickled eggs cold in the refrigerator, eat within a couple of weeks. Husband Enjoys These My husband really seems like to like his hard boiled eggs this way. You can cook Spicy boiled eggs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy boiled eggs
- It’s of eggs.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Heinze tomato ketchup.
I personally don't care for Cajun seasoning but I make them special for him. I've also tried them with McCormicks Grinders Italian spices and he liked those as well. Pour cool water over the eggs until fully submerged and add the baking soda to the water. Put the pot over high heat and bring to a boil.
Spicy boiled eggs step by step
- In a pot gently add your eggs. Cover with water and bring to a boil. When it starts to boil time the boil 10 minutes..
- When 10 minutes have past remove from heat take to sink and run cold water till cool. Use the back of a spoon to make cracks in shell..
- In a small pot add eggs with cracked shells on eggs. Add hot sauce and ketchup. Use water as needed to cover eggs the rest of the way bring to boil then simmer 45 minutes..
- Let eggs cool. Rinse them off peel and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
- Not if you use green hot sauce don't use ketchup..
The best method I've found is to place them in a pan of cool water and then place them on the stove. Add a few pinches of salt to the water. Place the eggs in a pot and cover them with water. Heat the pot over high heat until the eggs are hard-boiled. Once boiled, drain the eggs and leave them to cool.