Spicy Chicken Breast. Our Test Kitchen team combined minced garlic, cayenne pepper and paprika with a few kitchen staples for a fiesta of taste. Set aside for ten to fifteen minutes. Heat oil in a skillet and add the chicken breasts.
Line a baking tray with foil and spray it with cooking spray. Place the chicken on prepared baking tray, skin side down. Rub the chicken breasts with a bit of olive oil, and then sprinkle some spices on one side. You can cook Spicy Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast; sliced in half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hot sauce (Franks shown).
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil.
I am using salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne. Add to the air fryer basket, spice side down, and then sprinkle the other side with more spices. Pour the rest of the sweet and spicy sauce over the chicken, sprinkle with red pepper flakes and serve. Member's Mark Spicy Chicken Breast Fillets are made with tender, white meat chicken breast, coated in crunchy, crispy batter.
Spicy Chicken Breast step by step
- Marinate chicken in hotsauce for 4-48 hours. Pat dry. Coat with vegetable oil. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 165°..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, Louisiana hot sauce, other hot sauces, sugar, vinegar, celery seed, smoked paprika, worchestershire sauce, dried onion soup mix, cajun seasoning, thyme, basil, parsely, orange or lemon peel seasoning or zest.
The fillets come frozen and can be easily reheated in a conventional oven, microwave or air fryer. Spicy Korean Chicken breast baked with onions Sprinkle fresh chopped green onions, sesame seeds and optionally add aromatic greens like Ssukgat (chrysanthemum leaves) or Kkaetnip (Perilla) on top of the chicken. These greens will add a perfect brightness to your plate. Juicy Korean Spicy Chicken Breast Put all your ingredients (olive oil, garlic, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, apple cider vinegar, salt, and cayenne pepper) in the food processor. Pulse the food processor until everything is evenly liquified.