Spicy Shrimp Scampi. Melt butter with the olive oil in a sauté pan. When the mixture is hot, add the garlic, white pepper, red pepper flakes, oregano, and cayenne pepper, making sure to stir well. Toss the Shrimp about in the pan, coating them with the spiced oil.
Serve shrimp and sauce over prepared penne pasta. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp turns pink. Heat oil in a medium-sized skillet. You can have Spicy Shrimp Scampi using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Scampi
- It’s 2 pounds of large raw shrimp, shells removed and deveined.
- You need 4 of Tablespoond garlic butter, my recipe is in my profile and found in search for Garlic Butter.
- You need 2 of to 4 pickled hot cherry peppers , sliced, seeds removed for a milder taste.
- It’s 1 pint of grape tomatoes.
- You need of lemon wedges for serving.
Over medium heat, add the shrimp. Add the garlic, pepper flakes, lemon juice, wine and salt. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, crushed red pepper, lemon juice, wine, and salt.
Spicy Shrimp Scampi instructions
- Have peppers sliced and ready.
- Heat garlic butter and peppers in a large skillet until melted.
- Add shrimp and cover, cook on medium low until shrimp start to turn pink turn once, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and increase heat to medium and cook just until tomatoes start to soften, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve with rice as an entree or as an appetizerwith french bread slices, pita wedges, crackers or flatbread. Serve with lemon on the side..
Spicy Shrimp Scampi Recipe: succulent shrimps sauteed in spicy-saucy garlick and herb-infused buttery-wine sauce. Heat the butter and oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for half a minute. Then add the gochujang and stir until well combined. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the garlic, onions and tomato slices.