Spicy, salsa baked chicken. Place chicken breasts in a deep glass baking dish. Pour your favorite salsa on top. Take the chicken out of the oven.
Pour prepared cream cheese sauce overtop, covering the breasts. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley, if desired, before serving. To make salsa chicken, chicken breasts are slathered in spices then laid on a bed of salsa, corn, beans and rice, smothered with more salsa, baked, then finished with ooey gooey melted cheese. You can cook Spicy, salsa baked chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy, salsa baked chicken
- You need 4 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 12 oz of favorite salsa (I made my own).
- It’s 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 2 cups of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tabasco.
- It’s of Favorite bottle of hot sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Lawrys seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 1/3 pepper jack (or your fave).
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro (for garnish).
- It’s of sour cream to top (optional).
The baked salsa chicken emerges dripping with flavor, loaded with texture and incredibly versatile. S alsa Fresca Chicken Bake – An incredibly delicious chicken dinner loaded with fresh flavors. This crazy good chicken bake with salsa Fresca is so quick and easy to make, with easy-to-find ingredients. Tender chicken breasts are diced and seasoned with spices, then smothered in a freshly made salsa and baked to melting perfection with a bubbly cheesy topping.
Spicy, salsa baked chicken instructions
- Remove chicken from package, do not rinse. Place in large bowl, add canola, balsamic, hot sauces, seasoning. Stir, make sure chicken is covered. Marinade for a min of 1 hour. I used a glass pyrex bowl and covered with a lid, but foil or plastic wrap will work..
- Preheat oven to 450. Place chicken breasts in a deep glass baking dish. Pour your favorite salsa on top. Cook for about 25-30 minutes or until chicken has reached safe temp of 160 degrees..
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Top with cheeses, bake for five minutes..
- Dollip with sour cream and cilantro, enjoy!!.
Baked Salsa Chicken is a no-brainer of a meal! Quick, easy and delicious, it'll quickly become a family favorite. Succulent, cheese slathered chicken in a tangy sauce, serve with beans and rice! Spice up your poultry with this gorgeous and simple Baked Salsa Chicken! Take your favorite prepared salsa and a handful, then bake!