Spicy Veggie Bread Pizza. Sprinkle the onion, peppers, and sweetcorn over. For fresh pizza dough, place at the very bottom of the oven for four minutes. An amazing and delectably spicy vegetarian pizza recipe is a favorite snack among children and adults alike.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool for minutes, then top with torn basil leaves. The Best Spicy Vegetarian Pizza Recipes on Yummly This spicy pizza is an inspiration from pizza hut's Spicy veggie pizza. You can cook Spicy Veggie Bread Pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Veggie Bread Pizza
- It’s 1 of medium-sized red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper.
- You need 1/2 of yellow or orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Siracha hot sauce.
- You need 3 of cheese blend (shredded).
- It’s of Bread (of your choosing).
Vj likes Dominos pizza, but Aj loves only pizza hut pizzas. So Vj's choice will be this spicy veggie pizza. Though its different from the one I tried, the concept of using chilli and zucchini, I grabbed from that. They use a spicy sauce with thai red chilli padi.
Spicy Veggie Bread Pizza step by step
- Chop the onion, peppers & tomato finely & mix together in a bowl..
- Empty out tomato sauce in a bowl & add as much Siracha hot sauce as desired. Mix together thoroughly..
- Spread tomato sauce evenly on slices of bread. Sprinkle on some cheese. Add topping blend as desired. Top with some more shredded cheese..
- Place the bread slices in a toaster oven at (350 degrees F) for approximately 10 minutes or until the the cheese melts & the bread golden browns from the bottom..
- Eat 😋..
If you're using a toaster oven, set it on medium darkness and toast the tortilla. I am also one of the lover of Pizza , particularly the one from Pizza Hut – only Veggie Lover's. My kids love pizza a lot, that too they like olives and cheese a lot. monthly once we get pizza for them. I wanted to try Homemade pizza for long time and also i want to make it with wheat crust. Top with chopped vegetables, and sprinkle with some kosher salt.